Established in 2012, we are currently advising two private equity funds, Mizuho ASEAN Investment LP and Exacta Asia Investment II LP.
Our private equity funds seek to invest in and nurture promising mid-cap companies in Southeast Asia in part by leveraging our Japanese connections. We aim to establish partnerships with seasoned entrepreneurs and maximize their companies’ potential by unlocking synergies with corporate Japan.
Through the networks of our diverse team, we also strive to create additional value-add to our investees by supporting growth beyond their home markets into other parts of ASEAN.
Exacta Capital Partners and Mizuho Asia Partners Pte. Ltd. are signatories to the United Nations-supported Principles for Responsible Investment (PRI).
The PRI, voluntary and aspirational, aim to further understanding of the implications of sustainable investing and support signatories to incorporate environmental, social, and corporate governance (ESG) issues into their decision making and ownership practices.
As a signatory, we are committed to:
- Incorporate ESG issues into investment analysis and decision-making processes.
- Be active owners and incorporate ESG issues into our ownership policies and practices.
- Seek appropriate disclosure on ESG issues by the entities in which we invest.
- Promote acceptance and implementation of the Principles within the investment industry.
- Work together to enhance our effectiveness in implementing the Principles.
- Report on our activities and progress towards implementing the Principles.
Chief Executive Officer
Yeow Hua SNG
Hai T. DUONG
Tubagus Grandee (Andes)
Yong Lee LIM
Operations & Administration Team
Head of Operation & Administration
Ying Shan CHEN
Get in Touch
168 Robinson Road #22-02